Red Bull Romaniacs 2015
RAMS Motorsport and Top Cross TCS Racing Team crew will provide technical assistance for the riders competing in the 2015 edition of Red Bull Romaniacs. We were present for the last 3 editions. We are proud to have helped riders like Wade Young finish the grueling race and make it on the podium. If you want to get your motorcycle serviced by the same crew that handles Paul Bolton’s, Wade Young’s or Kirsten Landman’s bikes, give us a call or e-mail and our team manager, Sorina, will give you all the information required.
The service package contains:
- Bike service before the race at the paddock
- We will be responsible for your bike throughout the race and we will always be available to support you.
- Every day after the finish we will wash your bike. If any repairs are needed, they’ll be done overnight.
- Bike spare parts at the paddock and at the service point
- You can also pre-order spare parts for your bike
- Bike service during the race at service points + refilling your camel back, additional snacks, protein bars and water.
- At the truck we can provide also fresh meals, cooked by our team chef.
We have a maximum capacity of servicing 12 riders, so we kindly asked whoever is interested to give us an early notice. Sorina will answer any questions via e-mail or phone: email@example.com / +4.0726.975.383